Vintage Luggage/ Prop Hire
We hire vintage luggage and antique items for film, TV, photo shoots, shop displays, advertising and other creative industries. We have supplied brands such as Ralph Lauren and Bombay Sapphire Gin and provided props for film/TV productions such as Cinderella, The Darkest Hour, Murder on the Orient Express, Paddington 2, The Current War, Miss Peregine’s Home for Peculiar Children, The Man in the High Castle, The Crown and various other projects.
We can supply small and large quantities, from ten to hundreds of items. Our items encompass a wide range of eras - from the 1850’s all the way up to the 1990’s - so whatever the look you are going for London Vintage Luggage is a ‘one-stop shop’ for your prop hire needs. If we don’t have any given item in stock, we can use our extensive network to source the items you require.
We work with some of the top stylists and set dressers in the world and we know how much vision, passion and work goes into creating these works of art. All our luggage and antique items are lovingly restored in our workshops by expert technicians who have a vast range of knowledge and an encyclopaedic understanding of the history and uses of our items.
Speak to us today to discuss your requirements.
Why use London Vintage Luggage?
- We can advise you on time periods and styling.
- In-depth knowledge of all our products.
- Bespoke customised luggage to suit your needs.
- No hire too big or small.
- Vintage Luggage
- Costume accessories
- Accessories & Dressing Props
- Luggage Coffee Tables
- Vintage Mannequins
- Decorative Items
How it works
- Contact our bookings team to arrange a viewing of our selection.
- Once you have chosen your items, pay the deposit and pick a collection slot.
- Return the items back to us.
- Another happy customer.